• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAABB / NBA POD THREAD .....Wednesday

ytd

32-20-1

Yesterday 1-1
    POD 38-37-3

Hit Kentucky write on head as I had them winning by 3 and they did. I should of known better with Cincy in such a big rivalry like that. Thought they'd play better after losing the last game.
    I'll be back later with my pick(s)

Natty

Comment

1-1 yesterday ytd 24-19.

Richmond +4 at Dayton

...trying to stay away from road teams of late but I see Richmond winning SU here. They are road tested by playing at Kansas a few weeks ago.

West Virginia +4 vs Seton Hall

..Strong home dog situation.

Comment

POD 38-37-3

Richmond+4
        NC State-2.5

Richmond is looking for revenge and is the better team. I have them winning by 2. NC State dominates at home. I have them winning by 5.

Mabye back with more later.

Comment

Adding:

Creighton -11 vs. Northern Iowa---

UNI knocked of Creighton earlier this year for their FIRST loss of the year. That was at UNI which is a very loud and hard place to play. UNI has lost 2 in a row and are back where they were picked to be after the fast conference start.

Total different ball game for Creighton at home and a huge revenge situation. I will predict a 18-20 point Creighton win.

Comment

ytd

32-20-1

Michigan State -7

Comment

POD's 20-13-1

I will be taking Buffalo -7..........Eats. Michigan has been getting crushed b7 20+ in thre last few contests.....and have not fared weel in Buffalo the last couple years.

Also taking Memphis +2.5 against Louisville....Memphis has bee playin tough lately and with a banged up Louisville squad...look for the home dog to bark tonight!

Also Taking: Northern Iowa +10.5......Coloroda +12.....and in the NBA taking the cavaliers +3, and Phoenix -2

Well this is the most POD's ive put out in one day, i usually am a litttel more selective...But i LOVE todays card....good luck to all.

Comment

Adding Memphis+2.5 Garcia and Dean are out for Louisville. I have Memphis winning by 5.

Natty

Comment

adding:

arkansas +1
                  bradley -8

Comment

YTD 4-2

NBA
                    Lakers -2.5
                    Memphis -2.5

Comment

wow fellas these are the days that make u wanna say screw this shit....I had N. Iowa +10.5...competetive the whole game...till 2 min. and lose by 11. I had Colorado.+12...In the game all the way, and lose by 13...pffft. then Evansville+8.and they are tied with 4 min. to go....and lose by 8 fir the push.......the Cleveland is winning the whole game only to let the game go in overtime to lose by 5...lol.....these are the frustrating days, when u know that youre on the right side of the line, and u still lose...what a day.

Comment

1-1-1 on Wednesday for me.

I know the feeling Tycoon. It has been going that way for me a lot lately too. I seem to only remember the bad breaks but not the good ones I sometimes get. Keep up the good capping and things will fall into place.

Richmond lost by 5 at Dayton..I did not see how the game ended at all but I am sure they had a shot to cover late. Did you see anything on it Natty?

Nice call on Michigan State, Boys. I had Michigan State and Oklaholma circled as plays against my local Iowa teams and they both won big. I neded up playing a teaser with Okie/Mich. St. which would have won as a parlay too. I'll take my win at this point. Good Job.

25-20-2 YTD for me.

Comment

2-1 day

POD 40-38-3

Woodie- I didn't watch the game but had constant updates on the web-phone. Richmond was down 11 to 13 most of the game and then came all the way back to go up 52-51 with 23 seconds left. Next update I had they were in overtime. Tied with 1:00 min. Left then down 2 with 38 seconds left. Down 4 with 6 seconds left and lost by 5. As you can see..I was more into these updates on the game than my job at the time. Let's get 'em Thursday.

Natty

Comment

Working...
                          X