Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 Oklahoma vs # 5 Florida State

The Sooners are a 3 point chalk heading to Tallahasse

I would like your eyes and ears on this game, feel free to give me as much feedback as you can

I know it's always tough to play at FSU and they are loaded with new talent. But there is a reason that the Sooners are ranked # 1 at this point in the year.

The maturity of Oklahoma as a team will make sure road jitters are a thing of the past. When I look at the Sooners Rushing Defense they are ranked 19 to 74 for FSU. That tells me that FSU will have to air it out and I know the DB's of OK will be up to that challenge as well.

Just dont see FSU beating OKLAHOMA not this year. Florida State has Clemson next week enough to make a coaches head spin.

Let me know what you guy's and Gal's think I am all ears as I ponder moving this bet higher.

I went to norman to watch OU play TU on thier last game and I believe Ou is the play here. In fact it will be my play of the week in the college contest.

Comment

moon

I would lean towards the sooners myself though florida st is very fast on defense. I think it will come down to jones/ emanual play in the quaterback position. Good luck and good gambling too ya!

Comment

I have to go with OKIE here. Maybe a similar game as last night as the points look tempting bur FSU is just not there yet. I see Okie by at least 10.

Comment

Working...
        X