Tues CFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues CFB

any thoughts on the game tonight. n. illinois is the better team but 11 is alot of points to cover. the teams should score alot but is 55 to high. n. illinois is 3 and 1 at home and toledo has not won on the road, n. illinois my put on a show to sell wolfe for the heisman.

Im getting shelled at the tables and by the damn books. I think im going to take a break tonight. Just looking over the stats it looks like it might be close tonight.Northern Illinois is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing Toledo. Northern Illinois is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Toledo. I dont know what to tell you i would take...Toledo. But I havent seen either team play. good luck to you.
    jpehl

Comment

Im also looking at 12.5 points not 11. Its a tough call. Northern illinois is going to run run run. I think im actually going to say Northern Illinois. Scratch the first one, and this is my final choice. Goodluck to you
      jpehl

Comment

The line opened at N Illinois giving 6 and has made it all the way up to 12.5. That's quite a line move. It's a tough to call either way.

Comment

Working...
        X