Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 84'S SEC PICKS FOR 9/5/2015

Gonna throw a couple out there early.

Auburn -10.5 (bad as I hate to say this, they are going to be good. Malzahn and JJ prove to be too much for the Cards.)

Wisconsin +10.5 (I just think this one will be closer than most think. Too many questions at the qb spot for Bama. If Coker was that good, I think he would have been chosen the starter way before now.)

I may throw a couple more out there by Saturday, it will depend on how bad I feel this week.

Until then, have a great week.

RR84

Red- I have to go against you on the WISKY pick.

Alabama is head and shoulders at every position deep over the Badgers.

This defense will shut down Wisky at every step-Could be the best Defense in the Nation, The Big 10 with the exception of Ohio State and Michigan State is a step slow to the SEC.

This is my College game of the week so far.

Comment

Alabama has always had a great O line in the last few years. They won't be as good there and with an inexperienced QB, I just don't see it. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I say Wisconsin will take them down to the wire. Trust me, Bama has no big time receiver like Cooper and White. They are gone and very little experience there also. Heck, I watch and keep up with Bama more than anyone and I don't even know many of the receiving chore.They do have Henry who is a horse along with Kenyan Drake who is coming off an injury. They also have a good tight end with OJ Howard. Bottom line, they will be really young on offense with no big time threat at the skill positions.

The defensive line will be awesome but the linebacking chore, other than Ragland won't be as good. The secondary last year got torched a lot, but I expect them to be somewhat better this year. The defense should be the strength of the team but the offense will rely manly on the run and will be just average.

Good luck Carpet but I say:

Bama 24

Wisconsin 21

RR84

Comment

Adding:

NC & SC over 65

Comment

Adding:

Texas A&M -3

Comment

So that is:

NC/ SC OVER 65 (LOSS)
            AUBURN -10.5
            WISCONSIN +10.5
            TEXAS A&M -3

Comment

Looking at Texas am a little closer myself.
              Unranked favored over ranked angle on that one. Usually a good betting angle to play.

Comment

I'm considering the implications this game will have in regarding the Pac 12 as a
                conference that deserves to have a team in the playoffs. A convincing win by
                Az St. is an important step to get noticed and on the minds of the people who vote.

To a lesser extent it's important that UCLA comes out strong against Virginia for
                the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                  I'm considering the implications this game will have in regarding the Pac 12 as a
                  conference that deserves to have a team in the playoffs. A convincing win by
                  Az St. is an important step to get noticed and on the minds of the people who vote.

To a lesser extent it's important that UCLA comes out strong against Virginia for
                  the same reason.
                  Truthfully, I am not sold on any of these yet. I just haven't been able to get into the start of the season from a capping perspective yet. I will get there soon and be ready to seriously compete.

RR84

Comment

ADDING:

GEORGIA -35
                    ARKANSAS -33
                    TENNESSEE -21

Comment

HERE ARE MY FINAL PICKS THIS WEEK.

RIDING THE FAVS: (EXCEPT FOR BAMA)

NC/SC OVER 65 (LOSS)
                      WISCONSIN +10.5
                      AUBURN -10.5
                      TEXAS AM -3
                      GEORGIA -35
                      ARKANSAS -33
                      TENNESSEE -21
                      FLORIDA -37
                      KENTUCKY -17
                      MISS ST -21
                      TENN/BG OVER 66

BUYER BEWARE, I AM NOTORIOUS FOR GETTING OFF TO A BAD START. I DO HOWEVER LIKE THESE.

RR84

Comment

GL RR84. Im on a hand full of them too.

Comment

Alabama is now -13 and the other big public pick is Louisville/Auburn under 56

Only a little over 45k tickets sold for the game @ JerryWorld. If you are a
                          Wisconsin fan where would rather travel to, the Rose Bowl or Arlington, Tx?

So far, double digit dogs are doing quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                            Alabama is now -13 and the other big public pick is Louisville/Auburn under 56

Only a little over 45k tickets sold for the game @ JerryWorld. If you are a
                            Wisconsin fan where would rather travel to, the Rose Bowl or Arlington, Tx?

So far, double digit dogs are doing quite well.
                            I believe that 'Bama line touched -14, sure is a great deal of commitment, opinion on each side + seemingly solid Trends favoring each side.
                            What troubles me personally is 'Bama's inability to, apparently at least, commit to a QB. Huge Red Flag for me where giving dd points is concerned
                            + the Neutral Site...which I THOUGHT for some reason was where that ASU game was being played (but that game is in HOUSTON, not Dallas area)
                            which if it was was interesting to me cuz ASU Coach Graham is, I believe anyways, from DFW area like....34 miles from Arlington. Anyways. Feels like
                            yet another Public Wipeout in the making on that ASU game, seems to be a great deal of Love for this play.

ASU hasn't won a regular-season non-conference road game since 2006 and are 0-4 vs SEC. Coach Graham is 7-2 in season openers though. His two
                            losses – to Houston while he was at Rice and to East Carolina while he was at Tulsa – came by a combined three points but this is not that....

....this is The SEC.

Public lovin' them some BYU as well I believe......GL to all.

Comment

I swear I did not feel good about Auburn... but I think we are gonna come out to the good today.. But you never know....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X