# 1 ranked Illinois Mens NCAA Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 ranked Illinois Mens NCAA Ball

The Illini take a well deserved week off holding the number ranking close to the vest in Champaign. This team has it all, chemistry, great ball movement, defense, and shooting accuracy.

Here is what is shaping up for the Illini schedule wise

Next on tap is VALPARAISO at Illinois, (12-19-04) Valpo has yet to win a game at 0-5 ytd, I expect a line of 28 or better...

No real challenge until December 22 when they travel to Missouri to play in Saint Louis, this has always been a very good game. This year Missouri is not a good team losing to Arkansas last week STRUGGLING to find it's game

On New Years Eve the Illini travel to Las Vegas to play Cinnci, a team they pasted in the NCAA playoffs last year this will be a good game...

The real Game is coming January 25 as Illinois will travel to Wisconsin to play the badgers at home. The coach of Wisky has done at great job in keeping his team playing great despite the loss of the number one player last year to the NBA, Wisky is a top 10 team any way you cut it. They have won something like 34 straight at home...Last year Illini went to cheese land and had their lunch handed to them on a paper plate. I see a revenge game here.

I will keep my plays and thoughts coming on Illinois as I have for over 3 years in this forum...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

"The Carpet always covers"

Thoughts and comments always welcome

Illinois retains the # 1 ranking for the second week in a row (No suprise to many) However this is the first time that Illinois has held the title more than a day or 2 in its proud History...

This is Finals week for many, started last week, always a good time to catch a good team in a stumble after finals.

Fortunately for Illinois they have Valpo coming in with the Illini well rested physically and needing a break mentaly.

The Game will Valpo will probably be off the boards, but if they do assign a line it could be the biggest of the year...

By the way, does anyone know the highest line for NCAA Ball this year and the result??? (Question to the Forum)...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

P.S. Woodie I really like the way Iowa is playing, could you start a thread on them, stats strengths, etc ??

Comment

Working...
    X