Don Best Down AGAIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Best Down AGAIN?

What is going on? I cannot access their homepage even for probably the tenth time in the past four weeks.

Are the rumors about them true?

I just called and they said they would be back up in about 20 minutes. About 4-5 weeks ago someone hacked into there system and created havoc. Everyone on the premium feed had to change passcodes. I do know the FBI is involved investigating the hackers. I think they were trying to steal credit card numbers. If you need current line or info on todays games, go to my website at www.texasscoreline.com:)

Comment

Don BEst home page is back up

Comment

9:07pm. down AGAIN at a critical time!

Comment

Mr. Blowfish: What is down? Are you a premium Don Best member? I can still acess the premium feed at 8:35 CST.

Comment

at 9:55 est I cannot access the premium feed. I got disconnected over an hour ago and have been unable to get back on. Maybe I should just reboot.

Comment

9:00pm CST>I am now also down. you can go to my website at www.texasscoreline.com and get Pinnacle or Royal odds.

Comment

Better yet, give oddswiz.com a try. You'll be glad you did. Live lines from 20 top books!

Comment

Working...
                X