Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message from Don Best.....the FBI?!? WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Don Best.....the FBI?!? WTF?

Don Best customers:

We are currently experiencing a denial of service attack on our web site that is causing an interuption of all DB services. The attack is most likely coming from computer hackers. We were prepared for this attack and our staff, ATT, and the FBI are working on blocking the hackers. Unfortunately, this takes time, but we should be operational shortly.

I want to apologize for our technical problems lately. Some, like this one, are hard to avoid and could happen to any successful web site. Other problems, like the interruption in service earlier today, are the result of installing new equipment that for various reasons does not work properly; these are our errors and should have been avoided. Either way, we are responsible for getting these issues corrected immediately. I can assure all customers that we will make necessary improvements, whatever the cost, and resume the high level of service that we have provided for over 10 years.

I can also assure you that no one is more dissatisfied with these technical problems than me. Any interruption in service is unacceptable and not what our customers have come to expect from Don Best Sports. As always, if any Don Best customer wants more information, or wishes to discuss any issue regarding our service, I welcome your call. Please call Dana at (800) 851-5463, or e-mail [email protected]. Thank you.
Working...
X