No announcement yet.

More HUGE problems at WSEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not paying old gambling debts and confiscating funds in someones account equates to being a crook, then crooks they are.

Blowfish, glorified bookies? Do you realize how many crooks there are out there in this industry?

You say they wouldnt be around if they were crooks. There are books out there that are stronger than ever, and run by crooks.

What's that place? Action? Or Horizon? The Ray Meyers joint. Run by a crook.

I don't think people will ever learn.

Comment

check this out

Click Here

Comment

Well there is always the argument that most bookies have been branded as crooks at one time in their "careers" so what kind of marker do we use to judge those in this industry. We have the head guy at CRIS picked up and jailed....and people are seemingly okay with that.

I guess the question is, what IS the definition of "crook" in this business? Is it anyone with a blemish on their record, as it is in "regular" society, or do we loosen the rules given the quasi-legal status of the business right now?

Comment

I just read this thread. I've been dealing with WSEX for years now with no problems. My concern with this thread is that the it only surfaces after WSEX stopped advertising here. I wonder if it would have been left up if wsex was still an advertiser?

Comment

I don't think that them not advertising here has anything to do with it. I think different people have had different experiences. This thread was going on quite awhile before they were no longer advertising here and Jeff had even spoken with them regarding the incident and set the record straight.

WSEX is a fine shop and one of the first, but everyone is entitled to voice their experiences good or bad.

Comment

Working...
            X