Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHECK OUT THE BETONUSA NBA PLAYOFF CONTEST ON THE CONTEST PAGE

FREE $100 TO ANY AND ALL WINNERS

Hey! Looks like fun. I like the fact that you don't have to know squat about the NBA. Yet you can still win.

I do, however, coatail some folks who DO know the NBA. Why is it that so many teams and players rarely play their best during the regular season? These people say the "Playoffs" are the only time to bet the NBA. What fun is that?

Anyways.....Thanks for the conest, betonusa.

Actually, I kinda like your selections in your "example" entry. I might play those. Question. If I don't play those and noone else does, either. Do we all owe you $50? Only seems fair. Just kidding.

Thanks again,

rick
    good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

For easy access just click here

Good Luck everyone and enjoy!!

Comment

Thanks for the contest - looks like fun!

Comment

Well, I've proved that you DON'T have to know squat about the NBA. You DO, however, have to be able to read a bracket to make sure you don't pick two teams that will play EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!..............What a dumbass!

That just shows how much I HATE the NBA. What a suck-ass goup of cry baby Millionaires!

By the way, NOONE wins gambling on the No Brains Association. Yet another reason to hate the league and it's players.

Good luck all on the contest, I sure do hope someone hits it.

rick
          good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

Working...
          X