• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Crown Challenge Contest

Superbook.com's
    Triple Crown Challenge

****Contest Forum will be in place by May 1, 2003*********

Visit Superbok.com Today!!

The first Saturday in May has been a special day for horse racing enthusiasts for the past 129 years.....and this year is no different. Correctly Pick the winner of all three Triple Crown Races (Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes) and win a $500 wagering account with Superbook.com!

The Prizes:

The first person to correctly pick the winner of all three races (Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes) wins a $500 wagering account.
    Everyone who correctly picks the 1st and 2nd place winners of each race (in the correct order of finish) wins a $50 wagering account.
    The Rules:

1. Picks for each race must be placed no later than 12pm EST the day of the race.
    2. Scratched or disqualified entries count as a loss.
    3. To claim your prize, please E-mail [email protected] with your Name, Bettorsworld Forum ID, and Superbook.com account number.
    4. Picks for the Kentucky Derby can be placed starting May 1, 2003. To place your picks for the subsequent races, watch the forum for dates and guidelines on how your choices should be made.

Visit Superbok.com Today!!

1. How can you be the first person to select the winners to all the races if each race has a different posting time? If I am the first to select Supah Blitz to win the Derby, and he does, but of the 10 people that wind up getting all three races right, I am the last of the 10 to post my pick in the Belmont, how do you decide the winner?

2. I assume the $50 accounts are on a per race basis? Meaning if you hit the exacta in all three races, you would win $150 worth of accounts?
    Race you to the windows!

Comment

You are correct, if you hit the exacta in the Derby, Preakness, and Belmont, you win $50 each time.

For the $500 prize......I see your point. We will have to cross that bridge when we come to it. If we have that many people hitting all three races, we may have to offer more than one big prize. I'm sure Superbook would be open to offering more than one prize and upping the pot if this occurs.

We would probably take all the winners, take a look at their times they posted and make a listing from there.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Comment

Alright guys! we already have one player in, and here are the entries for this Saturday's race:

Atswhatimtalknbout 9-2
        Offlee Wild 12-1
        Brancusi 18-1
        Outta Here 50-1
        Buddy Gil 8-1
        Peace Rules 4-1
        Domestic Dispute 35-1
        Scrimshaws 12-1
        Empire Maker 3-2
        Senor Swinger 40-1
        Eye Of The Tiger 45-1
        Sir Cherokee 20-1
        Funny Cide 8-1
        Supah Blitz 60-1
        Indian Express 18-1
        Ten Most Wanted 3-1
        Lone Star Sky 60-1

Odds are compliments of Superbook.com!!

Make sure you get your picks in to WIN!

Click Here to visit the Forum to Place Your Picks

Comment

Win Empire Maker

Place Ten Most Wanted

Comment

sorry, wrong thread... My bad..

Comment

For all those that even had Funny Cide in your Exacta, congratulations! You've won a $50 account with Superbook.com! That was a long shot no one saw coming.

Please E-mail me your Name, Forum ID, and Superbook.com account number and we'll get your account credited!

Good call guys and good luck in the Preakness!!

Comment

Thanks for the break on the exacta!

Comment

Working...
                X