Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pango. I need your advice..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pango. I need your advice..................

Could you please elaborate on the zone lab experience. I have always had macafee virus protection and recently got their firewall. It doesn't block popups. They want me to pay another freakin' fee for "privacy service" to stop popups.

I'm tired of being nickel and dimed to death.

Please let me know what product you have and how effective it is. Also, any other recommendations you may have.

thanks in advance,

rick
    good luck to all,

ricker

good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

There are alot of dofferent pop up blockers out there. Just do a search in one of the search engines.

I have used zone ALARM, is that what you are referring to? Or is there also a zone lab??

Comment

Thanks for the response, brink. I won't do a search because I don't want just any program. That's why I asked for Pango's advice. It sounded like he has used it for awhile and was successful with it.

As I said, I use Mcafee for virus and firewall protection and REFUSE to give them any more of my hard earned money. That is whay I"m asking if he uses them for anything other than pop blocker.

Basically, I want a reputable, easy to use, cheap program that will protect me from all..........viruses, pop ups, hackers, and spam. I don't want to pay for them individually.

I want it all and I don't want to have to pay for it.......I'M NOT ASKING FOR MUCH, AM I?

J/K. I just didn't know if I can trust zone and which program to purchase.

Any help would be appreciated. Gotta go look at yet another home. This is a pain in the ass!

later,

rick
        good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

Working...
        X