BlueJays +190 Vs Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueJays +190 Vs Cardinals

I'm not a great MLB picker (I mostly stick to football) but this pick is a nice one. Sportsinteraction had the bluejays at 2.9 a few hours ago and I placed a $50 bet (payout=$140+) They are currently at +165 (or 2.65 X bet)

The Bluejays have been unstoppable as of late including a split series against Chicago a sweep of the Yankees (at home) last week, and a sweep of the Redsoxs this weekend.

Not to mention the Jays ability to come from behind a 6-0 deficit to take the win Sunday.

Then take into account they have perhaps their second best pitcher coming to the mound in Escobar who despite his era has been playing exceptional as of late.

On the Cardinals side of the ball they have their star pitcher Morris working for them, but with a bad series against the Pirates before coming into interleague play and the Jays recent tendencies to attack star pitchers. I have to take the high stakes and go with the jays.

Pick: BlueJays +165

I like the Jays too in this spot.

Morris has been hitable this year and the cards useless bullpen make them a strong go against until the pen proves everyone wrong.

Everyone is talking about Boston's bullpen being bad--Until Isringhausen returns the cards are trying to fill the closer role and Cal Eldred is just not cutting it!!

I got the Jays at +169 and I'll take them at +1.5 -130.

Comment

The line is really fluctuating at my book. It's down to +145 from +195 earlier this morning.

Comment

Working...
      X