Multi Forum Challenge NFL EDITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Forum Challenge NFL EDITION

After a very successfull Hoops Challenge, it`s getting closer to the Football Challenge.

Betorsworld can look foward to competing against at least 12 of the best forums on the NET!

Prize money will make your eyes open very wide.

This one wont be for players with weak hearts.

We want to give all forums plenty of time to get their teams ready. Most likely similar format as far as 2 team per forum, as with the hoops challenge.

We want to make this the very best contest possible. So we welcome suggestions on all aspects of the contest. Use Hoops contest as a guide for the format, and lets upgrade it. I`ll be by time to time to answer questions or comments.

MG

can't believe nobody answered this, lot of good nfl cappers here. come on lets get a team togetter and show um. we have the best kept secret on the net.

Comment

Everyone must be on holidays

Comment

I would like to be considered for part of a team for the NFL challenge.

Comment

lets be represented

lets have someone take charge and get a team in here.

Comment

I'm game

Comment

I mean I would like to be part of a team.

Since I access the internet from work, I think it might be hard to get a team together.

Comment

These four won last years "NFL Game of the Week" contest and would make an awesome team.

2002 Winners:

1st place: JB2107

2nd place: gasman

3rd place: Tampatampa

4th place: rgm

Comment

the boys, not trying to take anything away from the winners of last years contest but i don't think thats the way to go. maybe a preseason contest. how's this sound? who ever wants to be a captian gets a team together and then have a preseason contest to see who is the #one team and who is the #2 team for Bettorsworld. i really don't want to be a cap. but i would like to be on a team. maybe a team called "OLD TIMERS" could be fun don't ya think. let's hear from the old timers!!

Comment

I'M IN!

SHOULD BE ALOT OF FUN.....
                    N/A

Comment

Boys:

If posters think last year's contest is too small a sample size take it one step further and figure out the best cappers from the last 2 years of the NFL Game of the Week - not having done the math I'd bet there's several 'cappers here over 60% for the last 42 weeks.

I wouldn't use the preseason as a qualifier, however - 'capping the preseason and regular season are generally two completely different skills.

The "old guys" angle does have some appeal for me tho'

Comment

I don't know guys, mine was jast a thought.

Comment

Pretty hard to argue with these records though:

The Winners Circle

azbob 15-6 ..........TB 42

gasman 16-5 ....TB 47.......# 2nd

JB2107 16-5 ....TB 48............................# 1st Place "The Main Man"

rgm 15-6 .........TB 47.......# 4th

Tampatampa 16-5 ...TB 45.......#3rd

The Postman 15-6.......TB 42

troderick 15-6..... TB 34

Comment

holy cow, most of those guys ARE the old guys.

Comment

Though I'd love to take part, I agree that those that have proven it (during the regular season) deserve to represent the forum, as shown in last year's contest results.

Using the upcoming preseason, while a decent option, is not the same thing, in my opinion. It's a whole different ball of wax.

Comment

Working...
                              X