Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoff Contest - DrunkenGoon, Brian, Jeff, patlives

Brian/Jeff,

Just trying to get an answer here. Beth is unaware of what the agreement was for this contest. It finished a couple months ago, and no final decision has been made on the prize (if any).

DrunkenGoon,

What did you request from Brian/Jeff?

patlives,

Has anyone told you anything?

I'm patient. I just want an answer, please.

Bump.

I'm not asking too much.
    Last edited by dideh; 08-11-2003, 09:10 AM.

Comment

C'mon, guys. Why don't you answer me? I have no expectations, except that of being answered. The trend is disturbing.

Comment

send us your mailing address and we'll send you a check for a couple hundred.....

Comment

That's very generous, Jeff. If I remember correctly, noone sponsored the contest and no prizes were promised. NICE MOVE!
          good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

Jeff took care of this behind-the-scenes (thanks, Jeff). Though it wasn't as much as above, Jeff was good enough to track down the prizes agreed on prior to the contest.
            Last edited by dideh; 08-13-2003, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Sorry guys, just saw this. I had the original emails regarding the contest on my email at work, and they let me go in April. I didn't have a chance to get my personal emails from it. I remember emailing Beth regarding the prizes back in June, but I've since forgot that the #'s were.

Mea culpa!
              May all your bets be winners
              www.footballstart.com

Comment

Working...
              X