Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 4 Night Games - Monday, August 18

Action for Monday, August 18

Small card on today's venue, but have all four A.L. games 'capped and ready to cash for you! Before getting to our selections, on behalf of WizardOfOddz, I'd like to introduce myself to you all as a first time poster as The Grand Wizard. I hope to bring nothing but winner's to your forum, and good luck to everyone in the bases, as Pigskin action is right around the corner.

Tonight as I previously mentioned, I have the four remaining games here for you, so let's get started in our venture of building that bankroll!

Starting first with the Rangers Tigers match-up beginning at 7:05 PM EST, we have a solid club facing one of the worse in the "Bigs". Tonight taking to the mound for the Rangers will be Valdes hoping to make it 6 straight wins for his club, as they swept the White Sox in a three game series winning lastnight 6-4. The month of August has been good for the Rangers holding the major league's best record of 12-4. But when Vades takes to the mound the Rangers haven't fared well as of late, in his last ten starts he's lost 7 out of 10. The home team in this match-up definately has the advantage when squaring off, with a 15-4 record. This bodes well for the struggling Tigers, combined with I feel the Ranger's will play flat tonight after getting up for the Sox and the Tigers get a win!

Detroit Tigers - 5 units (+140)

Now over to Jacob's Field where the Indians will be wrapping up a four game serious with the D'Rays. Traber will be tonight's hurler for the Tribe with a 6-6 overall record with a somewhat decent ERA of 4.38. Traber has been throwing the ball well as of late when playing in front of the home crowd with a 5-2 record, combined with the fact Cleveland is 10-3 in their last ten games, I like the Tribe to win this one tonight. This contest starts at 7:05 PM EST.

Cleveland Indians - 5 units (-150)

Tonight's best match-up will be played in the Bronx starting at 7:05 PM EST as the suprising KC Royals playing good ball face-off against the always strong New York Yankees. This was the hardest game on the board to 'cap concidering KC's Lima is perfect in his last for road games, but the Yankees are a very impressive when taking on the Royals with a 16-4 record in the two club's last 20 games played. Overall the Yanks are 5-1 in their last 6 outings, but when Weaver's throwing to the Royals he's had his troubles to say the least with a 3-7 record when facing the Royals.
    Too tough to call this one on the side, so we're going to play the total. The Under looks strong here for several reasons. In Lima's last ten starts the Under is 7-3. Also, the Under is 16-5-1 in the Royal's last 22 games played away from home. This one should be a good one and for KC to pull off the W, Lima will have to shut down the hard hitting lumber of the "Bronx Bombers", and I feel he's very capable of doing so calling for a low scoring game

Play the Under in the Royals vs. Yankees Game - 5 Units (10.5 -125)

In tonight's night cap starting at 8:05 PM EST it's the Anaheim Angels taking on a slumping team in the likes of the Chicago W'Sox who's dropped 6 straight. The Sox are in need of a win to stop the bleeding as the are now 3 games behind the Royals in the AL Central. On the reverse side, the Angels are playing very solid winning 6 out of their last 7 games played. Trying to break the slump of the Sox will be Buehrle, who has won five of his last seven decisions, but is 1-2 with a 4.29 ERA over his last three starts. Buehrle is 1-2 with a 4.37 ERA in his last 6 appearances, including five starts, against Anaheim. I don't see Buehrle being the "Slump Stopper" tonight against the Angels, so look for the W'Sox's woes to continue while the Angels continue on with their winning ways.

Anaheim Angels - 5 Units (+120)

A quick recap here for you, tonight WizardOfOddz is releasing the Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians, Under Royals Yankees Game, and the Anaheim Angels.

Good luck and Good evening to all,
    The Grand Wizard
    WizardOfOddz
Working...
X