Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little League Finals

Consolation game

Take Curacao - 1 -107 vs Saugus/ Curacas has top pitcher in L/L going Saugus should be spent after 14-13 win and then loss in final.

Championship game

Take Japan -2.5 runs - should be close and low scoring, with Japan breaking the game open in the 5th or 6th for a easy win

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice throughout, Thombed...I wish they could extend the series another few weeks so our accounts could keep growing! Another 4-0 day yesterday, Congrats!

Comment

Although you have been winning I think it is pathetic that they even offer odds on 11 and 12 year olds. college is one thing but this come on, what has this world come to.

Comment

Listen buddy-
        I will bet on anything- this is a legitimate sporting event, and I have every right to do so.
        It's not my fault you bet on Saugus, toolbox.

Comment

Listen buddy, Go ahead and bet on anything, it shows how pathetic you are. What's next bar league softball, know a couple of guys who will take action.

Comment

What do you bet on ???

Big Brother ???

Maybe college kids (who 100 bucks and some drugs will toss a game in a heart beat)

Maybe Pro's who 50% could give a rats ass how his team does ?

Maybe you should get the life ( I will just take my Pathetic bank account and keep on betting the Little League World Series)

Comment

Guess so buddy, my softball team is pretty good, we are only -130 for tonights game, I guarantee victory.

Comment

Working...
              X