CFB Sat Aug 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Sat Aug 30

I know it is early in the week but I am going with 3 picks for Sat.

Wisconsin -3 Wisconsin believes to be underrated in the early polls and will beat up on WVU on the road just to prove a point. Starting QB Sorgi has seen extensive time in the past 2 years behind Bollinger and the experience will pay off this year. Anthony davis will run wild and the return of Lee Evans will spark this club.

USC +4 I like the points on the road in what should be a dogfight. Low scoring in the 1st half but once these teams sniff each other out it could turn buck wild.

Oklahoma St. +7.5 Not too much info here but my gut says OSU. Nebraska will be pressed to put on a show at home and it could be bad news for Jammal Lord.

If any of my opinions change on these games I will update accordingly, good luck to all.

I have also been scanning the lines for the official week 1 of NCAA football. I am pumped to get the seasno underway. Its hard to tell what teams will do what this early but I am lookinf for some underrated teams to show that they will be pretty good this year.

I really think Wisconcin will suprise this year in the Big 10 and I like them sto start by beating West Virginia on the road this weekend. It was one of the games I had circled. Wiscy brings back a decent QB and RB and a tough Defense returning 9 starters which is a huge plus.

Wiscy -3 is my first play of the year.

I will check back when I take a better look at others.

Looking at these as other possible plays:

Okie State +8 at Nebraska--Probably a pass but woth a look.

Indiana +6 at UConn--

Let's get a good college thread started here and see what everyone think for the opening weekend.

Comment

Working...
    X