Why I hate Betting Tennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate Betting Tennis

I was given a good tip by someone in the know that Jean Lisnard was a virtual lock vs. Magnus Norman at -130 so I put 3 units on him.

Lisnard wins the first 2 sets 6-2 6-2 is up 5-3 in the 3rd set and then for no apparent reason hits a brick wall and loses the last 3 sets 7-6, 6-0 and 6-3. In the 5th set 2 of his points were on breaks - he just couldn't serve for shit after he went up 5-3 in the 3rd set.

This seems to happen all the time in tennis also. Makes you wonder if there is a fix in sometimes. It reminds me a lot of wrestling where a wrestler will be down and out and ready to be pinned when for no apparent reason he finds this saved up power and beats the other guy. Of course wrestling is staged. Tennis? I wonder sometimes...

I spoke too quickly. I wrote the message with Norman up 5 games to 3 and 30-0 serving in the 5th set. Next think I know Lisnard is up 6-5 on serve in the 5th set and can't do it. They go to a tiebreak and Norman doesn't win a single point on serve.

It really is like wrestling

Comment

Working...
    X