"Experts" are Rip Off Artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Experts" are Rip Off Artists

I see that all the College Footbal Fanatics are at it again, with their "Guaranteed" winners. I play the Pros myself, but the Colleges just can't be too difficult. My wife, MARY, went 13-2 yesterday! 13-2 and she doesn't even know what a safety is!

Now if my wife can go 13-2, these mental midgets who advertise on T.V. in the Rotations, in the Papers, and just about everywhere else they can, should have no problems going 14-1 should they? After all, if a lady who happened to stumble on to the contest can go 13-2, these hotshots should be able to beat that.

The truth is that obviously they can't. My wife has as much skill as these so called "Experts". It takes little, or no skill to pick winners. It takes a hell of a lot of luck, plus some good old fashion record keeping and book work. Anyone can do it. Let's face it. If these "Experts" were really that good, they would take all the money they spend on advertising, and BET the GAMES with it. Why share winning information, if you are so sure of yourself? All that can do is worsen the line for you. Are these "Experts" all Santa Clause in disguise, sharing their wealth with the world?

If these "Experts" really knew what they were doing, they would keep it to themselves and pocket as much money as possible. So would you and I. Let's not kid each other. To prove my point, my wife will challenge any of these so called "Experts" to win a higher percentage of college games this year. I will make the same challenge for the Pro side. If any of you win, we buy your service for a year. If you lose, you HIRE us as handicappers for a year. We will figure out a way to check your picks if you accept this challenge. Ours are posted on the Free Sports Monitor.

So all you "Experts", like Jim Feist, Phil Steele, Don Best, Dave Cokin, Wayne Root, Chip Chambliss. "Big Al" Reno, "Doc", Mark Lawrence, the "Cincinnati Kid", and all you others who think you know what you are doing, take us up on our offer. We DARE any of you to do it. None of you will, because you are not confident that you can beat us, and do not want to be embarassed. Most of you would rather pad your stats and hide your losses. Is there just ONE HONEST Handicapper out there that is willing to admit that "Inside Info" is simply a bunch of CACA! Anyone out there willing to challenge us? I doubt it.
    Last edited by MARTONENT; 08-31-2003, 10:07 AM.

First of all I agree that these guys are scam artists but what you fail to understand is how they do it. These guys will give half the callers 1 pick and the other half the other team. This way half the callers win and think these clowns are genious' and the other half are dumb enough to think it was a luke they lost. The winners are happy and will continue til they realize they are being ripped off and the losers have already paid so screw em they don't care. Any dumb enough to pay these clowns should contact me so I can offer my winning picks at a much lower rate. As far as someone trying to challenge me, I am always up for it.

Comment

I spoke with an ex-famous Vegas guy. I forget his name but he said they were all like best friends growing up in the bronx and just dominated the touts in the 90s.

Anyway, he was out of the whole thing and spoke very candidly. He claimed he NEVER gave out opposing picks. He just gave some clients some games and other clients other games. He knew some of them would be winners and some of them would be losers, but he'd just press on the people who happened to get the picks he had right.

It was quite clear his main skill was sales, not handicapping though.

Comment

martonent, you are full of SHIT!! you talk shit that many, many people have tried to run in this forum. don't let you TOUT ass over load you mouth, your a jurk!!! there are fifteen or twenty people that will take your money and laugh at your silly ass!! hell, blackcat could probably talk you out of your shorts and you would not even know it. so take your shit and try some other site. i did search FSM and guess what? can't find martonent. also i think it would be hard to PAD. anybody's record useing FSM. if your and your wife are soooo good, get in some of the contest here. won't cost you a cent!!

Comment

Working...
        X