Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BettorsWorld> Are you in for the Forum Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BettorsWorld> Are you in for the Forum Challenge?

The number of forums that will be competing in the challenge for football bragging rights is swelling. Only Top Forums are invited.
    Full list next weekend.

Format will be NFL & NCAA.

Starting 9/13-14 Weekend.

4 man (women) teams per forum.

Winning team a cool $750 per man.

Contest sponsored by Sirbet.com

More prizes for monthly leaders announcing shortly.

All invited forums need to select a team captain, and a co captain.
    They will be in charge of submitting plays.
    The team captain need to email MG SPORTS, with the names and emails of the team members, as well as posting the plays in their and MG forums. [email protected]

You need to let us know if you`re in by Sunday 9/7.

MG
    http://mgsports.com
    Last edited by MG SPORTS; 09-01-2003, 06:37 PM.

Would like to be part of the College Football team at bettorsword. Count me in if there is one

Comment

mark i will let you know

thanks
      bg

Comment

Count me in as part of the Bettorsworld forum team. Since there may be a lot of people interested, here is my short but sweet Bettorsworld football resume :-)

Last year's preseason NFL contest - 1st place (don't remember record or units)
        Last year's NFL Game of the Week contest - 1st place (16-5 ATS record)
        This year's NFL preseason contest - 4th place (+1220 units)

Comment

Lets play ball

ok we are in. lets get a team together and play. who wants to be in charge? posters are prefferred.
          bg

Comment

Count me in
            May all your bets be winners
            www.footballstart.com

Comment

Since interest seems to be light . . . .I am willing to step up and be the captain for this team if Bettorsworld wants to get a team into this contest.

I think myself, JB, Goon, and xbig provide a pretty good team to get in both the pro and college contests.

Certainly there are others who would great to have involved, but at this point, it may be too late to come up with a "fair" way of selecting a team.

Brian/Jeff . . .it is your call. I can be contacted here:

[email protected]
              Race you to the windows!

Comment

Please have the team captain contact us [email protected]

Thanks, MG

Comment

Okay . . . .I received confirmation from MG Sports last night that Bettorsworld is confirmed for the handicapping contest.

I don't have all the specifics at this point, but it starts this week.

I'm basically operating under the assumption the team is jb, xbig, goon, and myself for both the college and pro contests. xbig and goon, please email me at

[email protected]

I'll figure out a way. via email, to best have us coordinate our plays each week. There is some nice prize money out there for us to capitalize on.
                  Race you to the windows!

Comment

Im in Wild one, let me know when i have to get my pics into u for submission!!!!!

My resume isn't quite as impressive as JB2107, out of over 6000 peeps at wagerline, i only came in 4th in college foots last year LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X