Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football Anyone???

Ok, We got Green Bay at Chicago at the newly renovated
    stadium. I took a trip to chicago a few weeks ago and had a cabbie drive by the stadium for me at night, they had some
    crazy light show constantly running at the stadium building up to
    this game. After looking at the stats from the first couple bears games it looks as if the offense hasnt even gotten a chance to show that they can do anything. The defense has been on the field most of both games. With the public heavily favoring green bay I have been looking at any reason to bet on the bears. Back home at the new soldier field good motivation enough? I dont know, it cant hurt. Interceptions can hurt though, and we dont know which kordell will show up tonite. The Pro-Bowler, or the playoff bust? The A-train has only had 16 carries? How is that possible in 2 games your number 1 back has 8 carries a game? But he is averaging about 4.3 per carry. Yet Kordell is 27 for 55 with 232 yards in 2 games.. That is downright awful. So here is the game plan I am hoping for. They pound the ball with the A-train all night, grind the clock down, keep their defense off the field so they can get some rest, hopefully Favre will try to press a couple passes and Mike Brown will be there for an interception or 2. And if Kordell keeps the interceptions down, they have a chance to keep it close, I HOPE! Anyone else with me here??
    Where are the contrarians??? I need some help in my decision, all help is greatly appreciated. Good luck everyone!

I am going with

Bears +4.5
    Bears m/l

-mikegoody-

I couldn't agree more!! This is one of those games where my head is yelling "Packers -4.5" but my gut is yelling "Bears getting points?, at their NEW home?, bound to get it right sooner or later?, Nick Saban here next season?....YES!!".
    I just feel that Favre will not go out in possibly his last season losing back-to-back games against poor, errr, AWFUL teams!! All I know is that about half of my clients requested this game...and I told every single one of them to be patient and look at next weekend instead!!

Good Luck anyways,

The Hammer

Comment

Looking for a view.....contrarion...

The Bears are sad, worst offense in football...

Farve owns the bears, in fact he has the highest rating of any QB against one team (the Bears}

Bears gave up the offensive line off season and A-Train should be called Amtrack, good running back no holes to follow...

Look for Stewart to get into trouble early and often

Brian Urlacher remains solid and that is it......

GB will show up to play

Carpet

Good Luck to all

The Carpet always covers"

Comment

Need my opionion on this game... Mike?

New Stadium..New attitute. New Offense...I think Da Bears will keep this game more exiting and maybe wins the game outright. Who knows I am not the SuperMan... Just my only opionion!

Good Luck! and enjoy the game!
        "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

Great replies, very insightful! I am a little nervous on this
          one.. 15 minutes to go.. anyone else got some helpful
          thoughts? thanks again!

-mikegoody-

Comment

Just got 5.5 at Bodog go Bears

Comment

Just got 5.5 at Bodog go Bears

Comment

Wasabee-

I hoping you didn't hit the game 2 times like the post you wrote!

That was a tough game to call. I played GB and won but lost on the half time line o/u. I could shoot myself for playing those damn half time lines!

natty

Comment

Working...
                X