Mnf 9/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf 9/29

This is one of those games that sometimes it is just better to watch than to wager on. When one first looks at this game, you would say take the under based on how poor both the bears and the pack have played. Neither team has produced much on offense, and both are struggling to find the endzone. At the same time,however, you expect both teams to try to open it up and find the offense they are lacking which could produce a shoot out. If you look at all the trends, everything is in favor of the Bears tonight, plus they are re-opening Solider field. Every one is willing to admit how bad the Bears are this year, but lets not forget that the Pack is just as bad thus far! Even though the Pack is getting back some receiving help tonight, the o-line is still plaing poorly, and Favre is just not himself. In my honest opinion, stay away from this game.If, and I mean IF, I was to play the game, I would put a small play on the Packers and the over. Good luck on the game no matter what side you are on. Don't bet EVERY game, just bet the RIGHT one!!

The Hammer
Working...
X