Florida@San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida@San Francisco

3-0 Last night including the easy Cubs play posted here. Enjoy 1 of our 3 selection.

(MLB) Florida@San Francisco

2* Over 7 -110
    (Penny/Ponson) Brad Penny and Sidney Ponson both make their first ever playoff starts today and we had this total pegged at 8 so we see alot of value here. Penny is 0-2 6.30 era in his starts in SF the last 3 years. Penny is also 8-7 4.62 era on the road but listen to these numbers! Penny is 1-6 6.80 era during his day time starts this year allowing opponents to hit .306 against him and he gave up 10 home runs in only 46 innings! Boy this guy must get out of bed late or something. Penny probably won't receive much support from a bullpen that has a 5.71 road era. Florida is 3-0 over in Penny's last 3 starts and Ponson's teams are 9-4 over in his home starts this year. Ponson is 0-3 5.50 era in his last 3 starts and 2-1 3.94 in his career against Florida. The wind is blowing out to left field at 10-15 mph today which should help. Home plate ump Miller averages 9.33 runs per game also. With 2 young guys making their first ever playoff starts the odds are one of them probably will crumble under the pressure leading to alot of runs and 7 runs isn't a huge number to make.

EvenYourOdds

I couldn't agree with you more on this. I got it early on before it starting jumping to around -140 at some places.
    Let's just hope that They hit Ponson really early on as SF's bullpen is very rested.

Natty

Comment

nice call. i caught it at noon for -125. 4-4 bottom of the 5th.

Comment

Isn't it great when you when the $$ before the game ends! Just kick back now and enjoy..

natty

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys and I'm glad you were on this one too!

Comment

Working...
          X