Friday Night at the Bases...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night at the Bases...

We had WVU last night getting 25.5 and predicted a major upset if certain things went just right...they did but Kellen Winslow Jr. won that game for Miami!! Just an incredibly exciting game last night!! For a 5* Play we did quite well.

Anyways....

We are 5-1 for the MLB playoffs thus far and we look to continue that tonight with San Francisco @ Florida.
    Florida's bats finally woke up and put 9 on the Giants Wednesday. Expect the same result tonight as Kirk Rueter goes up against Mark Redman. The fact that there will be 60,000+ in attendance will be a relatively moot point as the main angle we like is that the Giants haven't seen Mark Redman this year and Kirk Rueter sports a poor 1-3 record with 1 no-decision. Florida is winning at a 65% clip at home this season while SF is just over .500 at 53% on the road. With Mike Lowell projected to be back in the lineup, we like this game as a 5* Play!!

Good Luck to All,

The Hammer

I don't know if I made it clear.....

5* Florida
    3* Florida/SF OVER

The Hammer

Comment

Friday Night Bases for me is::

Atlanta w/ Maddux

Prior's better now, but Maddux is wiser now.....
      Let's All Win.

Comment

Maddux has performed well as of late...but even in hindsight, NOBODY can argue with 10-1 and 1.49 era since the break. We had this game listed as a 5* and even projected Prior to have no more than 5 hits.....he got a complete game 2 hitter!! This guy is just sick!!

The Hammer

Comment

Working...
        X