Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bag This Treat! Bearcats vs. Bulls Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag This Treat! Bearcats vs. Bulls Winner!

Friday, October 31, 2003

Tonight the Bearcats of Cincinnati head to Tampa Fla. to face off against So. Florida's Bulls. Both squads have a straight up record of 4-3, but niether club has been putting money in their backer's pockets as Cincinnati is 3-4 ATS, and So. Florida owns a 2-3 ATS record. This is the first meeting ever between the two, and both will be playing hard to remain bowl eligible.

A Bearcats victory will ride squarely on the back of Hall who has put up good numbers for Cincinnati. Despite being side-lined for a game due to a concussion, the Jr. ranks 15th in the nation with 111 yards a game combining for 666 yards this year. Tonight will be Hall's and the Bearcat's biggest challenge this year against the stout "D" of the Bulls who rank 14th in the Nation definsively allowing 130.6 yards on the ground per game, and a very stingy 169 yards through the air. Not only will Cincinnati have to break the "D" but must also over look the fact that So. Florida has only lost 1 contest in there last 22 at home. Impressive, but I think Cincinnati will be up to the challenge of making that 2 losses in their last 23 played infront of the home folks!

With good play calling mixing the run utilizing the atheletic ability of Hall, while testing the Secondary of the Bulls I see Cincinnati winning and ending any hopes of So. Florida's bowl chances. Being Halloween, watch for Cincinnati's head coach Rick Minter to reach into his bag of tricks providing the Bearcat backers with a few treats. Hall must step-up big to establish the ground game, then the Bearcats will become effective through the air while the Bulls play against the run. If this plays out the way I think it will, Cincinnati grabs the early lead forcing the Bulls to play catch-up only to fall short, but will add enough points to the scoreboard a long with the Bearcats to push this game OVER!

Have yourself a happy Halloween and enjoy a treat by playing the Cincinnati Bearcats as the slight 'dog a long with playing OVER the total of around 45 in this contest.

Good luck to all!
    The Grand Wizard
Working...
X