Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Da Bears miss Chandler and A-Train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Da Bears miss Chandler and A-Train?

I was considering a play on the Bears this week, but I'm not sure now with Thomas out, plus Kordell is making his first start in awhile. I know Arizona is freaking horrible on the road, but 4.5 is a lot of points for the Bears to be laying. Any other thoughts on this game?

Way too many question marks here. I was leaning to the bears until Thomas was taken ill.

PASS!!!!
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

I bought a point and took da bears - 3. Arizona is 0-5 ATS and straight up on the road this year against teams like cleveland, detroit and pittsburgh. Cardinals getting beat by an average of 24 points on the road. I'm not a big fan of Kordell either but think he can get it done against the pathetic cards.

Comment

A-Train = YES
        Chandler = NO

I'm no big Stewart fan but he's not as bad as da Bears O-line made him look at the start of the season. Now that they're relatively healthy again I look for a much better game out of Kordell. If he's ineffective, at least it will be interesting to see Grossman get some snaps (the only NFL rookie not to have played a down this season).

Comment

Right about Kordell WRONG about needing the A-Train - Brock Forsey played a tremendous game - though the Cards are even worse than I thought they were.

Comment

No but they will next week.

Comment

Working...
            X