• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Thursday

11-10-1 YTD

Phoenix Suns +3 vs. NO

St.Peters -1 vs. Yale

Purdue +6 at Okie--After looking at this game I think it will be a close game so I'll take the points.

Spang, What is your opinion on MIA-OH tonight at home. I thought they were going to be better than they are right now. 8.5 is a lot to lay against a decent defensive team like Wright State.

woodee12

It is now 9' and i am on Wright st. I agree with you, that seems like alot of points against Wright st.

Also on Detroit -5 in NBA

Good Luck
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Ended up playing Wright State +10 on the buy right before tip-off. The game kind of scares me a little due to Miami-OH's recent struggles and them being at home.

Still some value at +10 as it looks like the public is all over Miami.

Good Luck.

Comment

13-12-1 YTD

2-2 last night as Wright State is winning at Half but gets blown out in 2nd Half to blow it.

St.Pete's wins in OT after trailing all game to Yale. Purdue keeps it close enough.

Phoenix loses by 10 at home. New Orleans is hot but on the road at GS tonight.

G State +1 may be the play tonight.

Comment

Lets see if i can pick a winner...

I took

Minn-5
          indy -11
          N.J -4'
          G.st pk

[COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

My NBA tonight:

13-12-1 YTD since posting my plays in here.

Golden State +1
            Buls +7
            Memphis -2
            Minn -5
            Toronto +4
            Indi -11

Will post my college hoops for saturday as soon as line come out. I have my eye on a few already. Just waiting to se what the lines look like. I am going to start being more selective in the college hoops and will probably only post 3-4 plays if there are enough games that look good to me.

I am not posting becasue I am trying to sell my picks but just trying to get a good discussion going like some of the other forums. Ultimate capper's site is very busy and want to get that back here!!

Comment

5-6-1 YTD
              Slowly crawlin back
              Tonight in the NBA

Seattle +7.5
              Toronto +4
              Golden State, Pick

Comment

Working...
              X