X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois vs Missouri in the "Bragging Rights" game NCAA

#21 Illinois vs #10 Missouri

Line Missouri -1.0

One of the nations top 10 border wars continues as these two teams clash at the Savis Center, St.Louis Missouri on ESPN, Dick Vitale will be on board for this one.

Illinois holds a 14-8 advantage in games played in STL. Last year Illinois won 85-70.. This is the 6th time in the "Braggin Rights" that both teams are ranked in the top 25.

KEYS

Illinois Deron Williams is still out, Dee Brown will replace williams at Point Guard, Look for Williams to create alot of open looks for his teamates, Freshmen Richard Mcbride (you will hear alot of more about this kid) erupted for 22 points in 29 minutes hitting 60% from three point land last game.
    This kid can flat out shoot the rock.

Missouri lacks Defense, giving up 98 points and winning against UN Greensboro, Missouri's problem is the 3 point defense .

Illinois is averaging 79.6 ppg and holding the oppenents to 64.1 while ,Missouri is averaging 81 a game and allowing a whopping 77.8 ppg.

Missouri turns the ball over way to much in fact they average 18 Turnovers a game, Illinois is forcing on D an average of 18 turnovers on Defense this favors Illinois.

Missouri is a good team, over ranked in my opinion, beat by Gonzaga in a shoot out, squeaking by UNCharlotte in a shoot out, and they suffer from Internal turmoil at the helm of leadership.

This is a big game for the young Illini and I like them to win this game out right.

Illinois is my pick.

Carpet

Illinois coach Bruce Weber awoke 2 days ago in the morning only to find a big orange cat hanging in a tree located in his front yard,

The Orange Crush wanted to remind the coach this game is serious for the Illini nation.

Comment

I am playing the OVER 149 too.

I think it will be really back and forth type of game which you mentioned in an earlier thread.

Comment

woodie my numbers show 151 points.........the over should be the play here

Good Luck

Comment

Illinois grows up in front of the world, this Illinois team is a very young and good team, up by 21 against Missouri held on to win by 1.

A very Big win for me..........

Carpet

Comment

the carpet always covers

Comment

The Carpet always covers................................

Comment

Working...
              X