Bowling Green/virg Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green/virg Tech

i LIKE BOTH BOWLING GREEN AND VIRG TECH TO COVER THE LINES TODAY/TONIGHT. NORTHWESTERN IS A VERY AVERAGE TEAM. HAD SOME NICE WINS IN BIG TEN, BUT THE QB FOR BOLWLING GREEN IS A VERY SOLID PLAYER AND SHOULD THROW OFTEN AGAINST A TERRIBLE PASS DEFENSE. LATER GAME V TECH VERY UPSET THAT THEY ARE STUCK INT HIS BOWL GAME AFTER BEING RATED AS HIGH AS #3 THIS YEAR. lOST LAST 4 OF SIX TO GRAB THIS BOWL SPOT. THEY WILL TAKE IT OUR ON THE BEARS, WHO WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT PITCH BACK TD ON A KICKOFF. IT WILL NEVER BE THAT CLOSE TONIGHT. JUST MY THOUGHTS. ALSO WOUKLD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER THINK OVERS /UNDERS? SEEMS LIKE TO RIDE THE OVERS UNTIL IT STOPS. BOTH GAMES COULD SCORE A LOT OF POINTS ALSO.

I like Bowling Green and the over.

I am leaning toward California even without their star WR. They have momentum going into this game and the Hokies have been up and down all year. I like the over here also.

Comment

To Play Safe...

Put your $ money on UNDERDOGS and OVER the totals for BOTH games!!!....
      "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

your future

you always go the oppisite with your seeing the future. It wasn't so bright the other times!!!

Comment

I am leaning playing both favs tonight and looking at the overs too.

Overs are 51- so far as there has not been much D played.

I know the dogs and unders are bound to hit but I don't think it starts tonight.

I watched NW play a few times this year and they are not a good team--lucky to be in a bowl. B Green lost twice to Miami-OH and we all saw how powerfulr they are. Actually played them pretty well just turned it over too many times.

Bowling Green -6

Virginia Tech -2 (played it early and bought the 1/2 point.)

Good Luck...Looking to tSaturday's game-- I like Virginia and Pitt to throw up a ton of points too. Pitt has a hard time stopping people. I already played the OVER 53 today!!

Comment

BG and VT!!!!! I have a different take on the VT game. I think 57 pts is too high. I know Cal's going to throw the ball but I think VT controls the clock with the running game. If VT shows up at all I think they stop Cal cold. The only concern I have about the total is if VT special teams put up some scores blowing the under....

The overs are running wild. The other bet under I took was on the Georgia/Purdue game.....

Comment

Working...
            X