Alright Sharpies And Wiseguys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright Sharpies And Wiseguys

All right men, the gauntlet has been thrown. The year is coming to an end and here is the year end special. Hopefully all will read before this is deleted. Get in now and get a 300% bonus on what you deposit with a minimum deposit of $300.00. Bonus must be rolled 3 times in order to cash out. And also as a perk I am offering all new clients and present clients the BCS Competition. Predict the total score of the BCS Championship and come with in two points and win $500.00 cash bonus in your account. Special runs until Wed. at 5:00 pm so get in now as this offer will not last long as this is a major promo for the non beleiving nay sayers. Contact me for the details at [email protected].

Extended

I have extended the special until Friday to let all the members get a shot at the BCS Challenge!

Comment

Your boys allready came to this board and put these posts a couple of weeks ago. It's funny that you are all new users and want us to send our hard earned money to you(20% down on credit..)..you must be crazy!

I can pretty much bet that most of the people on this board will only send $ to a book that is on the list. Not someone's email who is begging for money with a %300 bonus! Please...

Natty

Go somewhere else where they will fall for your scam please.

Comment

yeah

Yeah natty that was me and it was more than a few weeks ago, and you bashed me then also. Dont be pissed cause I can afford to give that bonus money away, your just pissed cause you still typing on that Commodore 64

Comment

It was you! Even worse! I wonder why you keep changing your name like that! They are deleting your posts for a reason! I was cool and respectful to you then but this is getting crazy. How desperate are you bru! Lol...

Natty

Comment

Working...
          X