College Hoops Play of the Day-Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Play of the Day-Sunday

I like Texas Tech -2 (bought 1/2) at Ohio State. Watched Tech play Minnesota at Home the other day and they were impressive in the 17 point win.

On the road to Ohio State--I like them to cover the short number against the Buckeyes.

Good luck and your opinions are welcome!!

I like them as well and played them earlier today. The only thing I'm worried about is that T.T. hasn't played great away from home. They both lost to Georgia Tech by 20. Ohio st was at home and T.T. was at a neutral site. Let's hope for the big comeback and win on this one though!

Natty

Comment

Great call Woodie on Texas Tech at OSU....

This Bobby Knight team can play with any team on any given night. (No pun intended)

OSU opens Big Ten play Tuesday against Illinois. There is something very special about Big Ten basketball.

Illinois played very poor against down state Illinois State Saturday winning in OT as a 21.5 chalk. Illinois coach Weber became furious at half time breaking a chalk board, chair and Nick Smiths fragile attitude at the lack of play.

Deron Williams is back for Illinois THE BEST POINT GUARD in the nation is playing with his jaw wired shut and he scored 20 last game...

James Augustine, Illinois 6-10 Ctr/fwd was injured in the last game and is nursing a bad ankle sprain, he remains questionable.

OSU does not match up well against Illinois at any position, Illinois should roll.....

More to come.......

Carpet

Semper Fi..

Comment

Working...
      X