Patriots / Colts Opinions here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots / Colts Opinions here.

Colts are just 2-7 against New England in the Manning era, including 0-3 recently and 0-4 at Foxboro. Patriots are 9-0 straight up and 8-1 ATS at home this season. As you can tell I'm leaning NE.

Indianapolis has scored 41 points and 38 points in their two playoff wins without punting the ball once, but teams that score 31 points or more in consecutive victories are just 55-96-6 ATS on the road in their next game and teams that scored more than 35 points in their last game are just 12-32-1 ATS in post-season games away from home. A Dr. Bob stat.

Comment

You can bet the Pats coaching staff is studying lots of film trying to figure out how to stop the Colts offense. The question is, Can they do it? They will probably throw all kinds of different looks at Peyton Manning but you know he is looking at tape just as hard--being the perfectionist he is portrayed as.

I think he is one of the best at changing things at the line of scrimmage. The Pats do diguise a lot of their packages too. I think the pats Defensive scheme and Manning's ability to check off at the line will cancel itself out.

I like the points!! I played it right away at Indy +4. The above crap is just one of the reasons I think it will be a close game but basically it is a gut call on a hot Colt team.

What is the weather going to be like? Colts did not get a dose of cold last week as it was spring-like in KC.

Comment

this is one tough game to have to choose a side. therefore i think parlaying NE/under is the play. if NE covers it will be because of their D. i went small on this one ...still looking at weather forecast for sunday before i lean either way.........

Comment

Colts/Pats

I believe you can throw the "trends" out of the mix in this contest. The Colts are churning like a well oiled machine right now and to me the Pats didn't impress me too much in their victory last week-end (maybe because I took them and gave up the points!) I look for a close game with both teams scoring in the 20's. Like others, I'm waiting closer to game time to see what the weather will be like. Although I may lose points, weather could be a big factor in this game! If the line is 4, I'm leaning toward the Colts, 3 or less....I'm undecided, dazed and confused!! It's hard to go against Manning with the way he's playing but the Colts defense can play soft at times........STAY TUNED~~

Comment

sunday forecast for foxboro as of noon thur-

high of 30, 40% chance of snow, winds at 5-7 mph.

if this forecast holds up, i feel colts are in trouble. NE just too tough at home in conditions like these. ESPECIALLY against a dome team, albeit a very HOTT one!

i may just have a couple of cold ones and play a few props instead! GL!

Comment

guys,
              I like a colts to be in SuperBowl, but it seems it won't be happend this year. But 3 pionts it worth to keep it try. One thing that scare me the most that Mannings get hit by NE LBackers (Concusion) gotten carried out from the field. That moment 3 pionts it,s worth nothing.....Back up QB for Colts (Nobody)..college guy???

But I like both games to go OVER the total. 37..
              "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

My 2 cents.........

New England at home is one tough place to play football.

Everyone is riding on the high octane Offense of Indy (which is very impressive) to carry into this game.

FACTOR

A Dome team vs the elements........Yes I know they beat KC outside, and it was also 50 degrees.

Indy has no defense........DEFENSE wins games..........

HOME FIELD......

New England will be back into the Super Bowl.. And will cover by 7

Carpet

Comment

shawn,
                  what book has the total at 37? all i can find is 43 1/2 and 44. tell me tell me!! i'll post up now!!!

Comment

Heart Attack....
                    37 pionts..that I am talking about TEASER! What I meant that I would play Colts + 10 and Over 37 pionts. How is that sounded to you all...

Any way ....this is all about tha GAME!!!!
                    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

WINNER.....WINNER.....CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X