X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tueday Hoops POD (NCAA or NBA)

Please post your record.

10-6 YTD, win with Pitt last night.

Any NBA cappers please post your NBA PODs as I suck at the NBA.

Syracuse +3 at Seton Hall-- I have been looking for good dog opportunities that have a good chance of winning SU. I have been burnt doing this before but in the long-run I think it works out pretty well. Like last night's game, SH and Cuse are pretty similar in schedule and record. I will take the points as Cuse has good value here. I remember when the Orangemen got hot and ran all the way to the National championship after a slow start--kind of like this year. I look for a close game throughout, much like Pitt did last night. Good Luck!!

Also, I am going to start watching 9-13 point dogs and see how they fare SU night to night. I think you could play 2-4 solid dogs like that on the ML (+400 to +700) and take a small profit a few days a week. Just going to keep my eye on it for a while and I will post results and see if it would be a good money maker.

Anyways, Good luck and I look forward to everyone's POD.

POD record YTD is 13-9-2

NC State -1

Seton Hall-2.5(grabbed it after it moved)

Woodie..going against you on SH only because of the Unranked Favored over Ranked has made me good $$ this year again so far. I will say I got burned TWICE going against Syracuse as a dog so I'm hoping I won't strike out with them this time!

Comment

Kentucky -3.5

Look for the Wildcats to bounce back to their winning ways tonight. The last two games were played sloppy and they should have LOST both. I look for the Cats to win by 7 or more.

As far as the NBA.....I don't touch them! Too unpredictable!!

POD 1-2

Comment

I like NC state also and am leaning towards playing UK too.

Good Luck guys.

Comment

POD's 2-1

I will be taking Ohio U +8 in college hoops.as my POD in CBB..Akron has been a very overrated squad......going just 2-9 ats....and Ohio has dominated this series covering 7 out of the last 8 contests...with all those contests coming down to the final possession, either wining by 1 or losing by 1. Look for Ohio to keep this one close fellas, and cover the #.

I also dont like Kentucky...I will be playing Tennessee at home, as they always play well at home. I also love for Syracuse to get the straight up victory on the road against Seton Hall.

My POD in the NBA..will be going with Dallas-5 against New Jersey..Dallas now has Shaun Bradley and Josh Howard, so they will not get pushed around in the post.....and Dallas has been hot of late and I am looking for them to keep that going at home!

Well good luck fellas lets hit em big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pod
            YTD 2-3

BOSTON CELTICS PK

SETON HALL -2.5

Comment

Adding

Notre Dame-2.5

Maybe more later..

Natty

Comment

Adding Texas-1.5 ...Starts in 5 min.

Natty

Comment

Good job "The Boys" and Nice Call WestCoast on the NBA pick.

I had 3-1 Day to take the POD to 16-10-2

Take care and let's get 'em tomorrow! There should be some good ones going tomorrow.

Natty

Comment

Ya......good job natty....I didnt like that Seton Hall but it looks like it came in handy! I shouldve got the cover with my Ohio U play....but I did get a push...and my Dallas play covered throughout.....my POD's are now 3-1-1..so lets get em tommorrow fellas!

Comment

Nice Call on Seton Hall guys. I should have listened and not have played it but I did.

10-7 POD YTD.

Comment

Working...
                      X