POD (NBA/NCAA) Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD (NBA/NCAA) Wednesday

Back after a loss on Syracuse last night.

10-7 YTD.

Two for me today.

Played at these lines last night at Olympic.

Oklaholma State -8 at home vs. Colorado--

Both teams off wins in conference play--Okie St at K-State and Colorado at home vs Iowa State. Colorado is traditionally bad road team and the Cowboys are especially tough at home. I like them to win by 12-14 at home until Colorado proves they can play well outside of Boulder in the Big 12.

Cinncinati +5 (bought 1/2 point) at Louisville--I think Cinnci wins this SU. Louisville is tough at home but Cinnci wants the Conf. USA title owrse than ever this year and the run stars tonight. Looking at a money-line play too..

Extra play that I am playing for fun but not much cash or counted towards my POD record.

Iowa State -4 vs. Iowa--Iowa banged up and not a very consistent team especially on the road. ISU at home is very tough and are a totally different team at home. Iowa came into Ames last year for the NIT and came out with a 1-point win. Iowa has been playing some zone lately and ISU has great outside threats if they try that. Great in-state batle for the mythical state title as ISU has beaten Drake and UNI already. Close game throughout but Iowa State should cover the 4. Hopefully the line will drop by gametime and I can catch it at 3.

POD record 16-10-2

Cincinnati+4

I'm banking that Maxiell's ankle will be fine as well as Robert Whaley's tongue(got stiches Monday for biting through it)
    The Only thing that worries me is last time Woodie and I had the same game we lost it but I'm confident in this one.
    When Cincy plays hard, and I think they will tonight, I believe they are the best team in america.

Maybe more later,

Natty

Comment

Adding Penn-3.5

Natty

Comment

POD's....3-1-1

I actually have 2 POD's in the NBA today...Im going with San Antonio -7......and am also taking Phoenix +7 1/2...........and in college hoops my POD goes on Wisconsin -12 1/2...so there it is fellas........lets have a good day!

Comment

Adding yet another one. Alabama+1

Mabye more later,

Natty

Comment

Not Least, and Mabye not even last..

Wichita St+1

(Can you tell I didn't get a chance to study lastnight?)

Natty

Comment

louisville -4

record 5-2

Comment

louisville -4

record 5-2

Comment

I like Miss. + the points vs. LSU

Comment

POD
                    ytd 4-3