POD Thursday (NBA/COLLEGE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD Thursday (NBA/COLLEGE)

1-1 Yesterday as Okie State covered and Cinnci laid an egg and got blown out.

11-8 YTD.

NBA Play--

Seattle -6 vs. Golden State--

Been watching this GS team closely and have won with and against them quite a bit this year. GS off road loss to the clippers last night in a game they should have won. Seattle was off last night, sitting at home resting. I would say the Warriors come out flat tonight. But remember I am not that great of NBA capper, but look for certain spots to make plays here and there.

NCAA--

Drake +5 at Indiana State-- Drake has been undervalued all year and is a better team than Indi State. Close game again with Drake a possible SU winner.

Good luck guys and a nice night for many last night. Keep up the good work. I have been up and down in the past week so take my plays lightly as I know I am.

Adding one more College POD after looking closer. Have not made a play on Drake yet at my books but will still use as a POD here and will play it later unless I get feedback otherwise.

NCAA POD #2--

Fresno State -2 (bought 1/2) at home vs. Rice--

Basically two teams who win at home and don't play well on the road. Fresno is at the top of the WAC with Rice right behind them. I see the home team winning and covering the short number here.

Comment

POD record 18-12-2

Today so far I have 2

Wisconsin Green Bay+1

UCLA+14

Natty

Comment

Like the Wiscy-GB play. I played that myself too. Bad news when we like the same one.

Comment

Tell about it Woodie! Man, oh man..

I'm adding two more

North Carolina-3.5

UTEP+3

Natty

Comment

I have a big onr fellas....I love UCLA +14......the road team has great success in this matchup.....and with UCLA winning 3 out of the last 4 At Satnaford and losing the fourth one by only a point...look for the Bruins to bouce back nice from there loss to AZ.

By the way my POD's are 5-2-1...as i went 2-1 last night!

I also love the Wisc Green Bay play, aND will be adding that as one of my POD's as well!

In the NBA I look for Golden State to get the cover here as my NBA POD......Seattle has no low post presence...look for the warriors to dominate the boards and get the cover....

So Natty looks like we like the same things in college...lets hit em!!!!!1

Comment

Another POD

I am adding UC Riverside -4 1/2..as another POD..in NCAA action!>.........

Comment

POD YTD
                5-4

UCLA +14
                Austin Peay -15
                Wisc Milwaukee -7.5

Comment

On another topic...how much do u guys usually wager on each play??? And do u guys play parlays and such....any feedback would be cool.

Comment

KANSAS -14.5 at home,

I know that Kansas has been abismal this year ATS....

Throwing out the trend and laying with Bill Self and Kansas to roll. The Richmond Spiders have not played any one the caliber of Kansas.

This is the 1st meting ever between these two teams.

MY POD is Kansas....................

Carpet

Comment

Adding one last one.

Oregon+1.5

Natty

Comment

Fuckin UCLA sucks..they give up a three..and then miss a wide open layup in the final minute to blow the pointspread cover......what a poor performance from a buncha losers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1-2 yesteday with wins on Seattlte in the NBA, losses on Fresno, Drake in college.

My college capping absolutely sucks right now. Played many of everyone's PODs yesterday. UCLA really blew it but I got it back when Utah State cvered the 7 with about 15 seconds left.

Thats how it goes I guess. Going to start looking at Saturdays games this afternoon or late tonight. I'll be back to hopefully get on a nice run cause I really need one.

Good Job to the winners that kept me above water last night.

Comment

UCLA blew the cover and North Carolina can't EVER hold a 20+ lead! I went 2-3 on the day.

POD now at 20-15-2

Natty

Comment

Working...
                            X