• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday....NBA/College POD

YTD 17-6-1

Purdue +1 (pinnacle)

POD24-25-2

The rate I've been going these past 4 days..just fade me! Lol

Indiana-1(I can't believe I'm going against the boys..he's been on fire)

Florida-2.5

Comment

Adding

Wis. Milwaukee-3

SanAntoinio-1(spurs)

Comment

18-13 POD YTD

Dallas Mavs -2 at Seattle

I don't think I will have a NCAA POD today. Like Purdue a little but basically because The Boys does so I will play it for real.

Comment

INDIANA WINNERS! +PRO GAME!

Hey,
          If I were a betting man (and I am), I would stay away from the Purdue / Indiana game tonight. Personally I like the Hoosiers for two reasons: they are seeking revenge from a 22 point romp, and they are 4-0 ATS/SU when hosting this series! But, the way the Boilermaker's are playing its hard to see them loosing this match-up. However, Indiana has improved throughout the early part of the season, and I expect them to come out on top in a close one at home!

As for a pro game to possibly play on, Philadelphia hosts the Nets tonight as 5 point dogs. Both of these teams have been playing sub-par ball lately. The two main stories to look at in this game is the firing of Byron Scott and the absence of Allen Iverson. As for Scott, I believe the main reason he is gone is the road losses the Nets have surrendered. They are 9-12 S/U and 8-13 ATS this year on the road, going 0-5 ATS/SU in their last five! As for Iverson, even without him, the sixers can match-up with NJ as the showed in their earlier win against the Nets (w/out Iverson) 97-81. Look for the sixers to possibly win this game SU, if not they will certaintly keep it close!

Check me out : #1 free-capper @ the free sports monitor C.B.Clutch or check out my free site @ http://www.geocities.com/cbraun77/cbclutch.html
          there will be more free plays there tonight and every night!
          Later, Good Luck!

Comment

Phoenix +3
            Saw an interesting stat regarding Atlanta they are 0-13 after wins. Phoenix is 4-0 ats in its last four games. So I think Phoenix on the money line is a solid bet.

Comment

Going to add :

Wisconsin-Milwaukee -2 at Wright State--

Just can't see Wright State keeping up with Milwaukee here, even at home.

Comment

ADDING:

Los Angeles Clippers -5.5

Comment

spurs -2
                  memphis 1st half - 10.5

been viewing everyone's picks, thought i'd throw some
                  in myself

Comment

My POD for today is going to be a 2 game teaser:

Dallas Mavs -2.5 , over/under line is 212..........moving the line to Dallas +3 and under 217.5

Comment

4-0 today. I needed that.

POD 28-25-2

Congrats to everyone on the winners.

Natty

Let's get 'em tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X