bud pole: +0.00 units.
    qual matchups: +0.00 units.
    to win: +29.20 units.
    race matchups: -10.25 units.
    parlays: +0.00 units.
    ---------------------------
    net ytd: +18.95 units.
    --------------------------------
    Last edited by dylan24; 02-21-2004, 06:24 AM.

bud pole
    1. ryan newman to win pole at +340 for 5 units.

qual matchups
    2. bobby labonte -125 over elliot sadler for 10 units.
    3. jeff gordon -125 over jimmie johnson for 5 units.
    4. sterling marlin +100 over dale jarrett for 5 units.
    5. tony stewart -145 over kevin harvick for 5 units.
    6. matt kenseth -115 over michael waltrip for 5 units.

Comment

just wondering what book you use its like 2 and half hours before qualifying and my books have taken them off the board??

thank you
      adam

Comment

just wondering what book you use its like 2 and half hours before qualifying and my books have taken them off the board??

thank you
        adam

Comment

books take off qual matchups once first practice starts.
          as i said last year, i'm not posting my qual picks here until they go off the board. i explained last year why i'm doing this.very few books offer qual matchups.
          pinnacle,wwts,olympic.

Comment

Why would you even post them if they are already off the board.

Comment

for my own record.

Comment

You need a posting forum to keep records

Surely you can come up with a better answer than that.

Comment

Dylan, I do not remember why you said you would not post qual till it went off the board. My guess is that you feel if the books lose alot of money putting up qual, then they will stop and just stick to race MU's. Actually more than a guess. Theory. Do you feel that you alone are so good that you, with what little following you have here, could shut down qual as a whole. Dylan, if you had a friend, what would you want his name to be. Sorry to be so harsh Dylan, but I have no more respect for you. I looked knob up in the dictionary and you are definitley not a knob. Freakin' maybe. We are all bettin' folks, and I bet you don't have a friend in the world and you feel you have a friend here. How can someone win so much money and be such a loser. I can answer that.

Comment

Whats the deal??Dylan is great in what he knows about Nascar let him BE I gladly accept any information he will send our way on this forum.He can do whatever he wants whats the big deal..

Comment

Yomonte
                      Olympic used to take 3 dimes on qual matchups. Now they take only a nickel. Most books offer race matchups. Very few offer qual matchups. Why do you think that is?

As for not posting qual/pole plays until they go off the board, no one had anything negative to say about it last year. This year, everyone is upset about it. Nearly all books offer race matchups
                      while only a couple offer qual matchups and even less offer pole odds. I have to look out for myself first. Yeah, I think books will stop offering qual matchups/pole odds if they continue to lose money at it.

And people wonder why this site has become a ghost town.

Comment

Let the man be just because they were off the board he still posts 2 hours before qualifying even began. I am new to this board but i've looked back and see that dylan looks like a very good handicapper and a real asset to this board. If you dont like his way of picking its pretty simple dont read his posts.

Comment

Dylan, I quit posting my plays here last april. I will never post another play here at BW and it has nothing to do with you. I do not remember you saying that you would post after they went off the board. I'm done here and I'm out. Ya'll take care

Comment

7. rusty wallace to win at 15/1 for 3 units.
                            8. jamie mcmurray to win at 20/1 for 3 units.
                            9. ryan newman to win at 8/1 for 4 units.

10. rusty wallace -155 over bobby labonte for 10 units.
                            11. jamie mcmurray -135 over jeff burton for 10 units.
                            12. ryan newman -115 over jeff gordon for 10 units.
                            13. kurt busch -138 over tony stewart for 10 units.

Comment

Thanks Dylan

Comment

Working...
                              X