Gonzaga # 4 in the Country ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga # 4 in the Country ?????

Gonzaga shows up today as the nations 4th ranked team...

23-2 Record.... I just ain't buying it.. this team is over rated..

They have not played anyone to speak of since December 31st..

Since December 31..

2 wins against Loyola Marymount

2 wins against Pepperdine

2 wins against San Fransisco

2 wins against St MARY'S.....

Just to name a few...I know they beat a couple of good teams early on, but the game site was always neutral....

Granted they are a great road team, but who are the really playing?

I am laying and waiting for the next time they play a ranked opponent....

Comments are welcome...

Carpet

Semper Fi..

Loss to ST.Joes they were not healthy,yes I am buying that ST. JOES is the real deal,I have seen 2 of there games live I am not to sure that there best guard is west not nelson.
    Loss to Stanford they played poorly,I am sitting on a ton of ZAGS to win it all tickets.I believe this team is tough and will be a final four team.I think they win national championship.

Comment

If either of these teams get a number 1 seed, it will definately be a great situation for the gamblers. The books will have to set a number in line with public opinion. And while both of these teams have shown that they can decimate inferior teams (they more than likely will cover in the first round), there are a couple of matchups I would love to see.

A team that can lock it down on defense and control the tempo or a team that can flat out run and keep up with the scoring of these teams.

Some ideal teams I envision would be Wisconsin, Arizona, Syracuse or Illinois in the second or third round.

But as of now, there's no way I would bet against Gonzaga, they've covered 4 out of their last 5.

Comment

Working...
      X