X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goon's Gamble - CL Soccer

Lokomotive Moskow - AS Monaco

Pick: UNDER 2.25 -112 2 units @ pinnacle

One thing that usually happens in the elimination rounds in European cups: most teams play to have a chance in the return legs. Going for the kill exposes you on the counter and it's safer to play close to the vest in the first leg. The russians are in between seasons, while the French are in the middle of their season. Advantage Monaco. The weather will be cold, but not frigit.

Monaco's road performances have gone under in 6 of their last 7 league games. The Russians have been training in Spain in the offseason without any great results. Here's everything you need to know about the russian's approach to this game: "Our duel against Monaco consists of two games and we cannot allow ourselves to play adventurous football in Moscow, given that Monaco really know how to play on the break," said Semin, the russian coach.

Both teams have some injury/suspension issues with the South African defender Jacob Lekcetho suspended and playmaker Marat Izmailov injured for the russians while striker Ludovic Giuly is likely out for the frenchmen.

Prediction Loko - Monaco 0-1.

For those interested, I have a CL contest today and tomorrow with prizes at Oly. Noon deadline. Link in my sig...
    May all your bets be winners
    www.footballstart.com

Good to see you back again DGoon!

A tuff choice against Loko. You should know by now that the Russkijs are overachieving in this tournament and playing against them is a big mistake...

In any case I see that my Superstar Ukrainian - Shevchenko still has a chance to be the first goal scorer in Milan's game.

Also Arsenal big chance the way they have been playing this season.

And of course Real would like nothing better than to show their superstars on TV every minute of the day and night so you could just drool!!!!

Comment

Manchester United today will score goals - Thats their goal!
      Unfortunately, since Ferdinand's drug suspension their defense is a sieve...

OVER 2.5 -105 @ Olympic

Both Chelsea & Real Sociedad have a good chance tonight.

Pass on Deportivo - Juventus

Comment

Working...
      X