• Show
Clear All

• Friday POD NBA/College Hoops

Yesterday 2-2-1

POD record 60-62-6

I'll be back later with picks.

Natty

2 so far.

Columbia+14. Princeton's best player who is the 2nd leading scorer and 2nd in assists is out.

Utah Jazz+9 They have been playing alot better and the Kings will have a let down after their emotional win yesterday. They also haven't been playing as well as they could since they have 3 starters not playing.

Natty

Comment

40-35 YTD.

Utah Jazz +9...I played this last night actually just on the fact that the Kings are coming of the lakers game. Kings will when but I think it may be a struggle for them.

Good Luck.

Comment

POD's 30-26-3

Tonight I am taking.......Hawaii -7........and Portland +4.5....Good luck to everyone who plays.

Comment

Woodie- I like that we are on the same team today! We seem to hit them more than not when we are both on the same side.

GL to everyone.

Natty

Comment

I played Columbia +14.5 too.....looks like a solid play.

Comment

Nice call on the Jazz fellas!!!!!! As they get the outright win! I went 2-0 again today, with Portland barely covering, and Hawaii simply crushing Tulsa by 20+......I am now 4-0 the last two days, and hope to keep it up tommorrow, i feel a streak comin guys, so lets hit the books BIG FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice run Tycoon!!

And I finally get 2 wins in a row with the NBA.

41-35 YTD. See you Saturday. I have my eye on a couple games.

Let's hit em hard saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X