Conference Tourneys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Tourneys

Looking at some Lines to win the conference tourneys. I won't play too mnay of them but from a value standpoint here are some teams that may be worth a shot. I will put a * by the teams I will lay a little money on. Lines from olympic.

ACC- Georgia Tech 3.5/1

Big 10- Wiscy 2/1, *Michigan 8/1

Big 12- *Kansas 4/1, Nebraska 12/1

Big East- Syracuse 5/1, *Providence 5/1, Boston College 12/1

Conf. USA- UAB 6.5/1, Louisville 4/1

Mountain West- UNLV 8/1

SEC- Florida 5/1

Please post any thoughts or strong plays you think are worth a shot.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Woodee,
    Thanks for the lines. I know that you like Michigan at 8-1. However given the way things have gone lately, I think those odds are unfavorable.

Out of those you've listed, I really like.

UNLV 8/1: the way they play, they can beat anyone in that conference (they got screwed against BYU Sunday).

UAB 6.5/1: these guys are good and the way they score, that is a good line to take.

BC 12/1: they are playing as well as anyone in the Big East as evidenced by what they did to Providence.

Let me know what you think.

Comment

I have actually decided against Michigan because of the talent of Illinois, Michigan State, and Illinois. I can also see Pudue doing something too. Big 10 is tough.

I have scratched that play for now.

But I do like your picks.

Will probably play UNLV, UAB for sure as it seems they have some good value there. Maybe Kansas as they are due for a run after a big road win at Mizzou Sunday.

The Big East could be the most wide open. What is the stayus of Uconns Big Guy, Okafor (??? spelling)?

may check back later with more after I look into it more.

Comment

Hey,
        I would stay clear of the Big East tourney all together. Each year it is up for grabs and they have proven again this year that there is no dominant teams. But I do agree that B.C. @ 12/1 is a great value...there will most likely be at least one upset of a "top" team (UCONN, SYR, PITT, PROV)...RUTGERS, N.D. are capable of an upset and both Seton Hall and Villanova have the talent to go to the finals........if I had to play on a team in this tournament, it would be one of the long-shots (B.C., NOVA, S.H.)....the prob. of upsets and the bad line value of the favorites make me go with these capable squads.......Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X