mac tourney round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac tourney round 2

Miami -2' **** I've said it before and I'll say it again, Charlie Coles always has the Redhawks at their peak when they arrive at the Gund. Ball State was fully extended in defeating the Zips monday night, and will find the Miami defense and offensive board work tough to handle. Think the 'Hawks cover this low number.

Toledo- Buffalo over 152'. ** Though I usually lean stongly to unders in tourney play it is tough to make a case for this one to not go over. both teams have solid guard play and are at their best when running. Last game was a track meet and I expect the same to occur once again.

W Mich -11' Broncs are in my mind the class of this league ( I know I'll get arguments) and get a chance to prove it against the Herd, who just can't seem to get it done on the road.

BG +8 Two teams coming into the gund way off form. Cant remember the last time Kent or BG covered a spread but it has been a while. I'll take the points in a small play.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

I played Miami-Ohio -2 and like you I think they make a run at the championship.

I will probably play your other plays too coming off your 4-0 night on Monday!!

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Nice night. The over call was an huge win.

Comment

Working...
      X