Bettorsworld ? for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettorsworld ? for ya

I'm going to make this simple..I have e-mailed Brian and Jeff, why no answer?. If you will answer, please do so at [email protected]..

Thank you
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Brian and Jeff nut up when you email them something they think that if they don't reply to will go away. It worked with me cause I went away. GL chief

Comment

I'm starting to see why this forum has gone way down..

Comment

Yeah, This place is kind of going down the shitter.

Comment

Never received an email. Thanks for the compliments just the same.....

Comment

This is a Great Place to be, Jeff, Brian, and all do a great job.

If the world was as quick to compliment as they are to complain it would be a much better place, human nature I suspect.

Perhaps Rick: they received your email (as I did) and decided not to respond, or maybe, just maybe they are busy....

Give it a break dude......

One thing I learned a long time ago in the Marine Corps was this

"Pick your battles"

Jeff, Brian and the crew a sincere Thank You for all you have done over the years....

Carpet

Comment

Jeff and Brian,

I agree with Carpet 100% besides that I like it here.

Comment

Thanks Guys....I think the likely scenario here is that his email might have been accidentally deleted. I get bombarded with spam every day. Hundreds and hundreds of junk emails and unfortunatly some of the legit mail gets deleted........Brian is currently pursuing other business interests and is not currently active on the site, so he wouldn't be receiving any emails.......

Comment

Jeff- Thank you so much for getting back with me so fast!

Comment

This place is a great place to be and I enjoy posting and reading others info everyday.

I think it just slipped for a while and I apologize for my rude comment last week.

I want to get this place back to where in used to be when I joined a long time ago. We have a solid base here just need to keep exchanging info and hopefully get a new group of solid bettors who know there stuff.

I will help all I can by posting as much as I can.

Thanks for getting back to Rick and helping out with our league.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X