Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spang-mac Toledo Vs Usa Marq.

Spang,

I always value your insight on the MAC teams more than anyone else so I wanted to get your insight on Toledo vs Marq.
    I have Toledo Covering+7 tonight. I know Marquette is at home and Diener is a stud from Three's, but I just don't see them winning by more than 7. I have Marquette by 4 in this game.

What about you?

Natty

Thanks for the nice words Natty

Obviously on paper Toledo appears to be a wise choice, However I keep asking myself how freaking tired the Rockets must be after 2 in 2 nights at the Gund, trip back to Toledo, then right back out to Marquette.

Marquette is rested and waiting, but how motivated will they be to play in the NIT? Too many questions for me in this one to get too involved with. I'll probably toss a half unit on the over, and favor Toledo but probably won't play a side.

Good luck!
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Spang-Good Points on the rest factor. I got so excited on the line I forgot that Marquette has barely played in the USA tournament so they will be rested. I just have to think that with all the attention to Marquette over the last year that they have to inflate that line to get people on Toledo who noone really knows except the sharps. I guess I'll cautiously play Toledo in hopes for a close game. As always, thanks for the input.
      Have fun on your vacation next month.

Natty

Comment

No problem, hope you hit with the rockets.
        It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
        X