Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT advice

Just a little advice on the NIT....
    Every year I pull in more cash on this tourney than the big one!

Tonight I have to take Rutgers -5.5 over W. Virginia...I have seen both these teams in person this year and the Scarlet Knights were much more impressive...RU also won 74-53 earlier this year in NJ...look for them to stay hot at home, going 10-2 ats...

**early note...keep playing on Villanova...this team is playing their best ball of the year....played well in the Big East tourney (beat seton Hall and Providence)...beat a good Virgina team by 10...Im stayin on the cats...I even like them to win the whole thing!
    C.B.CLUTCH

WV/Rutgers is a tough one. I would probably tkae the points myself. But I will probably just lay off.

I like Nebraska a little but they may be making it a vacation in Hawaii.

TUESDAY:

Iowa State +9 at Florida State...ISU a bad road team but they will hang with FSU here. ISU senior Jake Sullivan wants to play as long a possible and will lead them again. I like ISU to win the damn game!!

Comment

CB--

Who are you on tonight Nova +2/Rutgers.

I am leaning to Nova now.

Comment

Hey,

I would have been all over this game if the cats were at home as favorites....but Rutgers has been a very good team this year as the host...they are now 16-2 su at home this year....the two teams met earlier this year at nova, rutgers winning a close one by three.......but I still think that Nova is playing at a higher level than the scarlet knights....added with revenge from the earlier home loss, i like nova to win easy.......the line-makers also think nova is the better team, as shown by the small 1.5 chalk at home...you figure that at a neutral floor, nova would be favored by 3-4.............the only thing that worries me about this game is the influence of money on the NIT...home court is all tetermined by revenue....the NIT would much rather have rutgers win this game b/c of the fact that they would sell more tickets for the future games held in New York............but all that said, Im still going to play a little something on nova b/c they have been bringing me cash all month....good luck
        C.B. CLUTCH

Comment

Working...
        X