X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 03/28 : NCAA BB regional finals

Sunday 03/28

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets + 5 over Kansas Jayhawks

No.16 Kansas (24-8) is trying to reach the Final Four for a school-record third consecutive season. The Jayhawks are 8-2 (6-4 ATS) last ten games, losing twice to No.12 Texas, at Austin 82-67 on Feb.23rd, and in Dallas 64-69 in the Big 12 tourney. No.14 Georgia Tech (26-9) can be a major factor when bring its best, evidenced by a 76-68 win at then No.2 Duke earlier this month, snapping the Blue Devil's coveted 41-game home winning streak Earlier this season the Jackets posted a neutral site 77-61 victory over then No.1 UConn. I have to take the points.

Xavier Musketeers + 7.5 over Duke Blue Devils

No.6 Duke (30-5) is co-favored with UConn to win the national championship. Xavier (26-10) has won 16 of its last 17 games (SU & ATS), knocking off No.12 Texas 79-71 in the last round. The Musketeer's strong suit is veteran leadership.Sr. guards Chalmers and Sato and Sr. center Myles are averaging a combined 50.7 points in seven postseason games this season, on 53.2 percent shooting from the field. I've picked a few dogs this tourney, when the spotlight came on they wilted under the pressure. But I don't see any quit in this Xavier team.

Best of luck everyone.

just one HUGE flaw in the duke/ga tech write-up.....WHAT ABOUT THE BEST PLAYER FROM TECH BEING HURT AND POSSIBLY NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY?

Comment

Working...
    X