Sacramento -5

Good Luck.

Comment

Split out on Thursday.

Friday small plays.

OVEr 186 Minnesota/Denver

UNDER 170 NO/Mia

Comment

Hey....Im gonna take a shot on two plays in tonight's game.....with the Nets getting 5 1/2, and their history collecting against the East in the playoffs (NEW JERSEY is 22-8, 73.3% ATS in the Post Season vs. Eastern Conference opponents), im taking the points.....I also like the over @ 171 b/c both teams have been going over in these playoffs.....so in review: Nets and the Over

Good Luck!
        C.B.

Comment

I Like the nets too.

Nets +6 on the buy. Have not decided on the total yet.

Comment

WOW!!!!
            I guess i was a little wrong with those picks...im embarassed to have posted them, but it just goes to show that any game can go any way, any day...hopefully i can bounce back with some winners...be back later

C.B.

Comment

Hey,
              Tonight I really like the Heat to win their series with the hornets in a "big" way....all season long, Miami has collected as the favorite going 25-10 ATS in this role....the Heat have also beat the Hornets 5 straight times in Miami by an average of over 10 points!...I see a repeat performance of Game 2 in Miami when the Heat destroyed New Orleans in every aspect of the game........
              In review: MIAMI -5

GOOD LUCK!
              C.B.

Comment

No problem CB. It was a crazy game. NJ scoring 25 in the 1st half did not help much at all.

I like the Heat too. I think the public is all over NO tonight. Seems like the +5 to +6 have been a 'trap' in the playoffs. I don't believe in the trap too much but it entices most, including me--getting points in a playoff game seems like a bonus. But the home teams have fared well too.

I am playing Miami -5 also.

And taking the trap on Sac +6 on the buy also. This will be a good series but I think Sac will pull it out.

So my tuesday plays:

Miami -5

Sacramento +6

Comment

I am also taking NO along with MIN for $50

Comment

Nice win CB on Miami. I played them too--kind of sweating the cover at the end as I though NO may back door us.

I am lookiing at the Lakers/Spurs and will post in a little bit.

Comment

I like the Lakers to bounce back here in game two, but I rarely play on the Lakers....but as dogs in a revenge role, LA collects over 70% of the time....so on a small play, ill take the Lakers +4

Good Luck!
                      C.B.

Comment

I am most likely going to pass on this game.

Lean towards the Spurs -4 on my end.

I hate playing on or against the Lakers too. Too much public opinion for me.

Comment

I am playing Indi -11 Thursday.

I think miami is tired and will ot show up tonight!

Comment

I like the Spurs over 178. Lakers should put more points up at home. Also, taking the points (+4.5) on the Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                            X