No announcement yet.

NFL "Game of the Week" ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff, ill keep records for the College GOW, but only a 13 week season, no plays Aug. 28th, and Dec 4th. I assume prizes and rules will be similar to the NFL GOW

Comment

Forum contest are more fun............

Comment

That sounds good to me.....

Comment

Ought to try and keep it out of the software if possible.

Comment

I would be willing to help out with the standings and record keep ing if needed too.

I would rather do it in the forum too than the software.

Comment

This contest is all about the FORUM !!! You gotta love the communication factor here with the guys. Take that away and the contest loses its flavor.

This is the "NFL Game of the Weeks" 5th year and I for one depend on it for my take on the NFL. There are some very strong and consistent handicappers in this contest.

Comment

JB, no way you 3peat buddy. Good to see you back to defend.

Comment

Ill start the sign up thread for the College Football game of the week on Wed Aug 4th. Right now, its only gonna be a 13 week thing starting on Sept 4th and running thru the last Sat in Nov.

I will use Dec 4th as a tiebreaker week. Also, Only Sat games will be used in the contest. Using the Final line in Friday's USA today for each respective week as the lines used to grade the scores.

Any more comments wouls be appreciated.

Comment

Hey xbig, my only question on the college contest is this: Is there any rule against me winning both the college and NFL contests? LOL - this is gonna be a fun year!

Good to see you back POSTMAN - helluva contest last year!

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys
                      This contest is all about the FORUM !!! You gotta love the communication factor here with the guys. Take that away and the contest loses its flavor.

This is the "NFL Game of the Weeks" 5th year and I for one depend on it for my take on the NFL. There are some very strong and consistent handicappers in this contest.
                      Great points, Boys. Every year there are some top guys that catch serious fire. Good stuff to share. Hope to see it back.

Comment

Comment

What's going on with the contest ????? If Monore Eaford doing it ???

Comment

Prize will be $1500 split up however you would like.......

Comment

Monroe is undedcided on if he will run it or not, so someone Needs to step forward within the next week to get this thing started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

xbigpappa.....please email me

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X