Clear All

• On The Diamond Wednesday

2-0 so far with my POD's.

Winner on Philly last night.

Wednesday:

White Sox even at Clevland

GL

spang

Just a local take, but I would not risk large$$ against the tribe right now. Hafner is in the zone and the team in general is hitting the living shit out of the ball. The tribe's moral is sky high and they realize the importance of this sox series and how it relates to their chances of winning this horrible division.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

That is a very good point. I went rather small on the Sox after some deeper thought.

i know Hafner is Hot. I have him in one of my fanatsy leagues and he is carrying the team!!

More of a bet on Buehrle for the Sox. He has been uner-valued all year. Maybe he can shut down the Tribe's bats??

Anyway, played 1/2 unit on the Sox.

Other play for me today is:

Anahiem +119 at Texas

Comment

Well, I sure hope tht I did not talk you out of a 1/2 unit tonight.

I will never understand this damn game. The tribe had momentum and torched Buehrle the last time that they had faced him in June. So tonight he tosses a complete game two hit shutout. To make matters even worse, I faced him in our league tonight vs. Rick so he put the hurt on me bigtime.

It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Play for thurs 7/22

KC +135 Gobble vs Knotts

Comment

Nice Call KC!!

I am on the A's -125 at Seattl in thelate game.

Also had play on the Brewers +105 a St.Louis. Looks likethey are down 0-4 as of this post.

Comment

Working...
            X