No announcement yet.

Sirius at the Glen at Watkins Glen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if +4.50 on Jeff Gordon was available yesterday anywhere.

I do know that the lines Dylan posts on qualifying are legit.
    Plenty of times I have beaten him to a number at Olympic and seen him post the worse, later number.

The market for qualifying and NASCAR in general has dried up a good bit. All in all, I believe it would be better for Dylan to generate NASCAR action for the books by posting his plays. Followers betting at a worse number will not produce near the results. Anything that increases NASCAR action is good for the sharper players and the books. That said, Dylan doesn't owe anybody anything.

Seeing his picks after the fact is of some value.
    For example, Dylan blindly bets Newman to win the pole at all of the California type cookie cutter tracks. If you want to get the best number on Newman to win the pole, you better bet it early.

Dylan also likes to bet chalk in the race matchups.
    I believe the lines are alot tighter for race matchups and that is part of the reason his race matchup bets are not doing as well.

Have been reading at this forum since back in the day, when this was the main gambling forum. Dylan has posted for much of the time. As somebody who bets NASCAR, I like seeing his picks.
    Sometimes I pick up some useful info.

I would like to know the shop that had the +4.25 so I could open an account there and beat his 100+ unit a year butt to a number or two, but I really don't expect to see the shop name.

Comment

First, Jonbgood, and nascaraddict--Who are you to come in her and disrupt things?
      Both of you have under 10 posts and none of them are productive.

Go back to the other forums where they blow off all day about shit like this.

I do not bet much Nascar but just by reading Dylan and JLP's posts, I have become a fan and do lay a small amout of money down.

It is a waste of time to come in her to screw things up. Put your asses in one of the other contests or post relevant info or hit the road. Nobody needs this shit around here.

The purpose of this forum is to make money and share info!!

Keep posting Dylan, JLP and I will keep reading and hopefully extend my NASCAR knowlege!

Comment

good job Woodee12, I agree 1000% with your post.

Comment

Oh mighty man of wood, how many posters are there at this forum? Under 10 for what I can see, and hey 10 posts, you have to start at 1,2,3,4 and so on to build posts.

I don't know what other forums you speak of that shoot the shit or something to that effect you put.

I know of only 2 forums, this one and freaksforum.com

I don't see any of what you say going on there, so please advise what other forums you speak of. I would love to see their posts on NASCAR as well. The more the merrier.

I did learn one thing from the other site I mentioned above, that guy picked the winner of the race. Not bad for 10-1 I think it was.

Comment

watkins glen recap
            ------------------------------
            to win: -20.00 units.
            race match ups: -33.70 units.
            ---------------------------
            net ytd: +-53.70 units.
            --------------------------------

ytd
            ------
            bud pole: -11.50 units.
            qual matchups: +87.20 units.